Shalena DIVA Broaster is a global business coach who helps new online coaches start their online coaching businesses. DIVA stands for discover, invest, value, and appreciate.
As we are entering a new year filled with dreams and aspirations, Shalena gives us some tools to help us realize our wildest dreams. She shares the obstacles she faced as she walked towards her dreams, which included being homeless and losing custody of her son.
Shalena literally is light and shares some amazing ideas about creating the life we want.
Here is the CliffsNotes version…
- Start by asking for what you want. You can’t manifest what you want without knowing and saying what it is.
- Sometimes you have to make a decision, and once you make a change, things start to happen. But you have to go with the information, the tools, and the information that you have at the time.
- Everyone wants to talk about those, those mountaintop moments. But Shalena tells people about what they’re going to experience in the valley, because we’re made in the valley.
- Choose a goal that is worthy of you. A goal that is worthy of you is one that stretches you. It stretches your way of thinking, it stretches your way of believing. It stretches your way of being.
- Know that you will have setbacks, but don’t let setbacks become a red light that stops you. Know that it just comes with the territory of goals that are worthy of you.
- There is no right way to do things … and no wrong way. You have to go back to trusting and listening to your inner self. There is no right way. There is your way.
- Remember that when you plant a seed, it takes time for it to grow before you can harvest it. Don’t get discouraged or try to reap right away.
Listen in above to hear the whole story and all the nuggets of wisdom that Shalena gives us in the episode.
Shalena “D.I.V.A.” Broaster is the best-selling author of “Fire Your Friends: A Woman’s Guide to Becoming Her Own Best Friend” and an award-winning speaker. Her clients call her “The D.I.V.A.” because she loves to show women how to discover, invest, value and appreciate their lives and business.
Learn 4 easy ways to start a profitable online coaching program. Learn how to find your niche, identify your ideal client, create digital products that sell and more.
Doable Changes from this episode:
- PRACTICE GETTING QUIET IN THE MORNING. Take even 10 minutes in the morning to get quiet and hear yourself. Add some movement and sunshine, even better. Jumpstart your creativity for the day with this practice.
- TEST THINGS OUT. Have you heard something that sounds like it might help you? Test it out. Not everything will work the same for everyone, so try things that intrigue you or sound like they might serve you. Test and notice what happens.
- CELEBRATE YOURSELF. It can take time to get to the big goals or big wins we want. Celebrate the little wins along the way. Notice the changes that are happening even if you aren’t ready to reap the full rewards yet.
Join the Conversation
Listen & Read
We create shownotes for every episode, so you can easily skim content, get the resources, and download free printables.
Rate & Review
I try not to ask for much… but the more reviews we have, the more women can find us on iTunes. We have big goals of reaching one millions moms!!!! And we may even read your review on air…