Stacy Rowan is the President & Co-Founder of Custom Built Life.
As a Life Architect and personal coach at Custom Built Life I work with clients in private coaching programs that empower them to stop following everyone else’s rules which they were told would lead them down the road to success and happiness. I teach them instead of how to design and build a life customized to their own goals and dreams, and encourage them to write their own set of rules that support the creation of this life that until now they had only been dreaming of.
What we chat about in the episode:
- How to we can custom build our lives.
- Her journey from a corporate job to a happy mom of twins.
- When healthy eating started to be important.
- How she budgets for good food, always shops alone.
- Navigates teaching her girls to eat well too.
Join the Conversation
Listen & Read
We create shownotes for every episode, so you can easily skim content, get the resources, and download free printables.
Rate & Review
I try not to ask for much… but the more reviews we have, the more women can find us on iTunes. We have big goals of reaching one millions moms!!!! And we may even read your review on air…