Kathy Stowell is a life and business coach.
Being a hyper-crafty mama, she began blogging in 2006 as a way to participate in sew and knit-a-longs. Around this time she began selling her art yarn and handmade clothes on Etsy but soon discovered making stuff from scratch for sale online wasn’t very sustainable. She wanted to preserve some of her crafty energy for making her kids matching outfits.
What we chat about in the episode:
- They talk about self care and Kathy’s fun 5 step acronym, “S.H.O.E.S”.
- The story of a rough winter and how to work together as parents when sleep feels impossible.
- Simplicity Parenting and how sometimes we have to look at the bigger picture and how simplifying can help sleep.
- Kathy then dives into her 4 pillars of Simplicity – S.A.F.E.
- Kathy shares how she simplifies food in her house by using repetition and shares her current go-to meals.
Join the Conversation
Listen & Read
We create shownotes for every episode, so you can easily skim content, get the resources, and download free printables.
Rate & Review
I try not to ask for much… but the more reviews we have, the more women can find us on iTunes. We have big goals of reaching one millions moms!!!! And we may even read your review on air…