Jen Hansard is the author and co-founder of Simple Green Smoothies, which has grown to over 375k Instagram followers, 290k Facebook fans + 30 million website page views…and the movement is still growing.
What we chat about in the episode:
- Jen shares when she had her first green smoothie and why she was willing to give it a try.
- Jen talks about wilted spinach and what happened when she figured out how to buy spinach and not let it go bad.
- Her sippy cup strategy.
- How she made this shift at a moment where money was really tight.
- A time in her life where her son always had ear infections and took antibiotics.
- The changes she made to his diet to make him healthy and happy again.
- How she packs smoothies in her kids lunch and her favorite variations.
Join the Conversation
Listen & Read
We create shownotes for every episode, so you can easily skim content, get the resources, and download free printables.
Rate & Review
I try not to ask for much… but the more reviews we have, the more women can find us on iTunes. We have big goals of reaching one millions moms!!!! And we may even read your review on air…