Éva Rawposa is a business, lifestyle, and energy consultant primarily serving online food and wellness coaches with part-time businesses. She has led hundreds of women through raw food teacher trainings, along with tens of thousands of readers of her popular recipes and challenges at Uncooking101.
I this episode we chat about:
- How to create a green smoothie habit
- Making food for older kids
- Bringing your two year old for the ride
- Paying attention to how your body feels
- Eva’s favorite raw food tricks
- Making space for food