Éva Rawposa is a business, lifestyle, and energy consultant primarily serving online food and wellness coaches with part-time businesses. She has led hundreds of women through raw food teacher trainings, along with tens of thousands of readers of her popular recipes and challenges at Uncooking101.
I this episode we chat about:
- How to create a green smoothie habit
- Making food for older kids
- Bringing your two year old for the ride
- Paying attention to how your body feels
- Eva’s favorite raw food tricks
- Making space for food
Join the Conversation
Listen & Read
We create shownotes for every episode, so you can easily skim content, get the resources, and download free printables.
Rate & Review
I try not to ask for much… but the more reviews we have, the more women can find us on iTunes. We have big goals of reaching one millions moms!!!! And we may even read your review on air…