Carrie Anne Killeen is a WholeBeing Coach and former public school teacher. She teaches and inspires parents how to live happy and healthy lives while raising happy and healthy kids. She believes that parenting should be easier! And has found a pathway to more simplistic living as a busy parent. Parents who nourish their bodies, minds, souls and hearts are better able to balance the demands of our modern world. She shares many secrets to parenting success!
What we chat about in the episode:
- Choosing yourself or choosing how you grew up thinking you should be — white picket fence and all.
- How words alone can shift how nourished we feel.
- Carrie shares about how she used essential oils, started hanging with people who believe what she wanted to believe.
- How she focused on the life she wanted, to shift her life from feeling stuck to thriving.
- We talk about extracurriculars, what our kids teach us, and how we may not need to do it all.
Join the Conversation
Listen & Read
We create shownotes for every episode, so you can easily skim content, get the resources, and download free printables.
Rate & Review
I try not to ask for much… but the more reviews we have, the more women can find us on iTunes. We have big goals of reaching one millions moms!!!! And we may even read your review on air…